Course meets AML § 6-5 on requirements for trainig safety delegates and AMU-members
This course provides a solid theoretical foundation within the HSE. But the focus is always how work safety, health and the environment are planned and carried out in practice.
After completing the module, participants will be better able to understand the safety significance of work for society, business and individuals. At the same time the motivation to work with HSE to be strengthened. This is done through learning and reflection on important topics such as:
- HSE concepts
- Key principles of management and HSE
- Measures and models for HSE
- Introduction to Safety Management - Regulation of health, safety and security
- Internal control and management philosophy - Duties and rights
- HSE management - vision, strategy and goals
- Culture - Behaviour
- Health and environment - Environmental
- Safety - The risk management process and risk analysis
- Preparedness - Monitoring of adverse events
|Course provider||Week||Enrolment deadline||Start date||End date||Location||Available seats||Price|
|Proactima||12||2018-03-19||2018-03-23 09:00||2018-03-23 16:00||Stavanger, Ipark Måltidets hus||10||NOK 7900,-|
|Proactima||15||2018-04-07||2018-04-11 09:00||2018-04-11 16:00||Stavanger, Ipark, Arkivets hus||9||NOK 7900,-|
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.