After completing this course, participants will have the knowledge required to pass the IWCF Certification test. The IWCF Certification in Norway is a government imposed certificate for leading well service personnel and must be renewed every two years.
- Self-study before the course starts
- Teaching and assignments
- Practical exercises on simulator
- The course ends with IWCF certification test
- Main reasons for well bore kick
- Interpretation of welll bore signals indicating a kick
- Shut-in procedures
- Well control calculations
- Circulations methods
- Simulator exercises
|Course provider||Week||Enrolment deadline||Start date||End date||Location||Available seats||Price|
|Maersk Training||19||2017-05-04||2017-05-08 09:00||2017-05-12 13:00||Maersk Training Norway||8||NOK 17350,-|
|Maersk Training||22||2017-05-25||2017-05-29 09:00||2017-06-02 13:00||Maersk Training Norway||8||NOK 17350,-|
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.