After the course the participant is able to:
• Operate the system
• Understand the basic principles of stability
• Safe vessel operation and utilization of load capacity
Themes in the course are:
• Basic stability theory
• System setup and configuration
• Basic operation and understanding of the system
• Intact stability and utilization of vessel capacity
• Damage stability with emergency response
The training will be a combination of theoretical lessons and practical exercises. Each participant will use a PC with necessary software installed to do training cases.
This course is done on a demo ship with a generic software.
Certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion of the course.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org