Emergency regulations require the implementation of Risk And Vulnerability analysis (RAV-analysis) for the power supply. RAV-analysis is part of risk management in all businesses. In this course, we focus attention on how to carry out a particular type of RAV – namely a structured rough analysis, in practice. The course is linked to the Emergency Regulations requirements and is based on guidance and case histories in the RAV-analysis for the power supply (NVE & Proactima 2010). All examples used in this course are adapted to the power supply.
• Introduction to risk management
• RAV-assessment into the risk management work
• How RAV-analysis can be used as a basis for decision
• Legislation impact on risk and vulnerability analysis in power supply
• What is meant by risk
• What is ment by vulnerability
• Rough analysis - theory and practical implementation
• How to get started with a RAV-analysis
• How to conduct risk assessments
• How to conduct vulnerability assessments
• How to present results
• Action and follow-up In the collection is RAV-analysis in a larger context, by focusing on the concepts of civil protection and risk management.
The collection contains speeches related to the themes covered in the e-learning course, and you will gain practical experience of participation in RAV-analyzes through case-work. Time to case work is limited, and if you want a more thorough knowledge of the role as process manager Proactima recommend that you participate in a two-day gathering. The second day has a greater focus on practical case work and the role of facilitator in a RAV-analysis.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.