The aims and objectives of the training are to give the delegates a required basic knowledge and competency to work safe in an environment where Benzene can be present.
- Existing regulations and recommendations from the Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority, Petroleum Safety Authority and Norwegian Oil and Gas Association (131-Recommended guidelines for identification, assasment, control and follow-up of benzene exposure)
- Benzene, how it is formed, where it can occur
- Properties and characteristics of Benzene
- Definitions; PPM, TWA, ceiling/peak value
- Occupational Exposure limits for Benzene
- Health effects of Benzene
- Types of Benzene detector equipment. CMS, Dräger tubes, gas detectors.
- Types of respiratory protection equipment
- Pre-use checks of personal detectors and Escape Breathing Apparatus (EBA)
- Safe work practices
- Written and practical assement
|Course provider||Week||Enrolment deadline||Start date||End date||Location||Available seats||Price|
|Dräger Safety Norge AS||10||2018-03-07||2018-03-08 10:00||2018-03-08 14:00||Stavanger||8||NOK 4100,-|
|Dräger Safety Norge AS||24||2018-06-14||2018-06-15 10:00||2018-06-15 14:00||Stavanger||8||NOK 4100,-|
|Dräger Safety Norge AS||42||2018-10-17||2018-10-18 10:00||2018-10-18 14:00||Stavanger||8||NOK 4100,-|
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.