The goal of this course is that all personnel who use hazardous work equipment, will gain good knowledge of HSE when using work equipment. The course deals with personnel requirements, roles and responsibilities, as well as accidents and regulations on safety.
In addition, the course requires that practical training is conducted on applicable work equipment.
The course covers the following topics:
• Work equipment in general
• Use of work equipment
• Selection of work equipment
• Training in the use of work equipment
• Workspaces and personnel requirements
• Risk assessment
• Safety, accidents and liability
• Direct and underlying causes of accidents
• Relevant laws and regulations
The course includes exercises, and final test with 30 questions.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.