- Claim and responsibility to the role of operationally responsible
- Laws, regulations and standards applicable statements in Use of lifting equipment
- Operational management of lifting operations
- Perform planning, identifying and assessing hazards, identifying and establishment of barriers, implementation and evaluation of a lifting operation
- Claim for storing loose lifting equipment
- Expertise for various types of lifting equipment
- Claim for mentor and sensor
Course Type: Theory and practical training
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.