- Claim and responsibility to the role of operationally responsible
- Laws, regulations and standards applicable statements in Use of lifting equipment
- Operational management of lifting operations
- Perform planning, identifying and assessing hazards, identifying and establishment of barriers, implementation and evaluation of a lifting operation
- Claim for storing loose lifting equipment
- Expertise for various types of lifting equipment
- Claim for mentor and sensor
Course Type: Theory and practical training
|Course provider||Week||Enrolment deadline||Start date||End date||Location||Available seats||Price|
|Kis kompetanse AS||11||2017-03-13||2017-03-13 09:00||2017-03-14 16:00||Drammen||8||NOK 8900,-|
|Kis kompetanse AS||19||2017-05-08||2017-05-08 09:00||2017-05-09 16:00||Drammen||8||NOK 8900,-|
|Kis kompetanse AS||25||2017-06-19||2017-06-19 09:00||2017-06-20 16:00||Drammen||8||NOK 8900,-|
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.