This course covers the theoretical part of the documented safety training required for slingers and signallers. The course is also suitable as a refresher for crane operators and other personnel who have previously completed training in lifting appliances and lifting gear. The course content deals with selection, control and safe use of the most common lifting gear used in construction, industry, shipping and offshore. Signalling, communication and controlling the load are key topics of the course.
In addition, the course requires that practical training is conducted on applicable work equipment.
The course contains 9 modules:
• Lifting equipment, expressions and acronyms
• Slinging, center of gravity, working angles and lifting tables
• Fibre slings
• Lifting gears of chain
• Wire rope slings
• Eye bolts, nuts and lifting lugs
• Signals and signs, and control of load
• Safety regulations for lifting operations
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.