This course aims to provide learners with an overview of industry best practice in relation to confined space entry work.
- LO1 Explain what is meant by a Confined Space
- LO2 Give examples of Confined Spaces
- LO3 Describe the dangers that can be caused by confined space entry work
- LO4 Identify the legal requirements associated with confined space entry work
- LO5 Explain how to avoid entering confined spaces
- LO6 Explain the importance of having a Safe System of Work in place
- LO7 Describe individual roles and responsibilities involved in Confined Space Entry work
- LO8 Explain the requirements for gas testing
- LO9 Identify acceptable levels for atmospheric test results
- LO10 Give examples of Confined Space Entry site safety equipment
- LO11 Explain the actions to take in an emergency situation
- LO12 Explain Confined Space Entry alarm procedures
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.