The course is in accordance with STCW 2010 (Manila convention) and provides Engineers with the competence to apply for Certificate of Competence. Before the course starts the participants must complete a 20-hour pre-course including exercises. (10 hours FSE-course, including first aid theory and 10 hours exercises.) The course is carried out on simulators, high voltage lab and lectures in classroom. The course is in accordance with the MNA course plan as per 1st August 2015.
- Rules and regulations
- Basic system understanding
- Modes of operation
- Construction, outfit and equipment
- Tight tension cables
- Maintenance of installations and plants
- Connections, tools and cable clips
- Danger related to equipment on-board
- Use of voltage indicators and grounding devices
- Operation planning and preparation of procedures
- Demonstration of management and operational skills
- Auxiliary equipment and calibration
- Maintenance and gauging procedures and check lists
Course type: Simulator-course, lab and lectures in classroom.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.