ECDIS is based on the guidelines in STCW 2010 (Manila convention). The course gives an introduction to ECDIS (Electronic Chart Display and Information System). It is carried out in a computer-lab and full-scale simulator on Kongsberg Maritime equipment. The course is in accordance with NMA’s guidelines.
- Introduction to IMO resolutions
- Knowledge of ECDIS’ and functions
- Understanding ENC data
- Proficiency in operations, interpretations and analysis of information obtained from ECDIS
- Control completeness of chart data and chart updates
- Use of system configuration and back up files
- Use of log files
Course type: Simulator course, computer-lab, lectures and full-scale simulator.
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.