Basic knowledge of hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and how to protect you against this gas in the best possible way. The course is available as an OPITO approved course in Aberdeen if wanted.
- Alarm Action
- Definitions: PPM, TWA, Upper limit
- How to detect H2S
- H2S properties
- Physiological effects of exposure
- Types of respirators, escape respirators and supplied-air respirator operated in positive pressure
- Use of portable gasdetectors
- Workplace exposure limits
- Practical exercises
- Final examination
|Course provider||Week||Enrolment deadline||Start date||End date||Location||Available seats||Price|
|Dräger Safety Norge AS||10||2018-03-06||2018-03-07 10:00||2018-03-07 14:00||Stavanger||8||NOK 4100,-|
|Dräger Safety Norge AS||24||2018-06-13||2018-06-14 10:00||2018-06-14 14:00||Stavanger||8||NOK 4100,-|
|Dräger Safety Norge AS||42||2018-10-16||2018-10-17 10:00||2018-10-17 16:00||Stavanger||8||NOK 4100,-|
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.