The participant will be able to make the necessary measurements in places where there is danger of explosive or toxic gases or vapors.
- Current regulations and recommendations of Arbeidstilsynet (The Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority), PSA, Norwegian oil and gas, SfS.
- Confined spaces
- Flammable and toxic gases
- Risks related to oxygen
- Personal protective equipment and respiratory protection
- Gas Theory
- Portable gas-detectors
- Procedures for gas testing and purging
- Practical exercises and a written test
|Course provider||Week||Enrolment deadline||Start date||End date||Location||Available seats||Price|
|Dräger Safety Norge AS||47||2016-11-21||2016-11-22 09:00||2016-11-24 16:00||Stavanger||8||NOK 11950,-|
|Dräger Safety Norge AS||50||2016-12-12||2016-12-13 09:00||2016-12-15 16:00||Stavanger||8||NOK 11950,-|
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.