The course aims to teach users and maintenance personnel structure, function, and daily maintenance* of their own breathing equipment. The course covers the most common Dräger models used in the Norwegian market today as well as associated equipment and product updates.
* Not applicable annual service / certification, this should be done by a certified service technician.
- Cleaning and disinfection of Dräger breathing equipment
- Daily maintenance and simple repair of Dräger breathing equipment
- Test and control of Dräger breathing equipment with Dräger Testors
- Filling and visual control of breathing air bottles, and quality assurance of breathing air
|Course provider||Week||Enrolment deadline||Start date||End date||Location||Available seats||Price|
|Dräger Safety Norge AS||43||2017-10-20||2017-10-24 09:00||2017-10-25 15:00||Oslo||5||NOK 8450,-|
|Dräger Safety Norge AS||45||2017-11-07||2017-11-08 09:00||2017-11-09 16:00||Bergen||Full||NOK 8450,-|
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.