The course aims to teach users and maintenance personnel structure, function, and daily maintenance* of their own breathing equipment. The course covers the most common Dräger models used in the Norwegian market today as well as associated equipment and product updates.
* Not applicable annual service / certification, this should be done by a certified service technician.
- Cleaning and disinfection of Dräger breathing equipment
- Daily maintenance and simple repair of Dräger breathing equipment
- Test and control of Dräger breathing equipment with Dräger Testors
- Filling and visual control of breathing air bottles, and quality assurance of breathing air
|Course provider||Week||Enrolment deadline||Start date||End date||Location||Available seats||Price|
|Dräger Norge AS||33||2018-08-13||2018-08-14 09:00||2018-08-15 16:00||Stavanger||4||NOK 8700,-|
|Dräger Norge AS||38||2018-09-17||2018-09-18 09:00||2018-09-19 16:00||Stavanger||3||NOK 8700,-|
|Dräger Norge AS||41||2018-10-08||2018-10-09 09:00||2018-10-10 16:00||Oslo||4||NOK 8700,-|
|Dräger Norge AS||47||2018-11-19||2018-11-20 09:00||2018-11-21 16:00||Bergen||4||NOK 8700,-|
|Dräger Norge AS||50||2018-12-10||2018-12-11 09:00||2018-12-12 16:00||Oslo||4||NOK 8700,-|
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.