The course aims to teach users and maintenance personnel structure, function, and daily maintenance* of Drägers portable gas-detectors.
* Not applicable annual service / certification, this should be done by a certified service technician.
- General theory of gases
- Sensor Technology
- Flammable and toxic gases
- Risks related to oxygen
- Current regulations and recommendations
- Use of portable gas-detectors and practical exercises.
- Daily maintenance*
- Review of test equipment: Bumptest, E-cal and X-dock
- Accessories and use of this
- Instruments that will be covered: X-am 2000/2500,
X-am 5000/5600,X-am 7000 and X-am 8000.
|Course provider||Week||Enrolment deadline||Start date||End date||Location||Available seats||Price|
|Dräger Norge AS||22||2018-05-28||2018-05-29 09:00||2018-05-30 16:00||Oslo||4||NOK 8700,-|
|Dräger Norge AS||39||2018-09-24||2018-09-25 09:00||2018-09-26 16:00||Stavanger||4||NOK 8700,-|
|Dräger Norge AS||46||2018-11-12||2018-11-13 09:00||2018-11-14 16:00||Oslo||4||NOK 8700,-|
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.