The course aims to teach users and maintenance personnel structure, function, and daily maintenance* of Drägers portable gas-detectors.
* Not applicable annual service / certification, this should be done by a certified service technician.
- General theory of gases
- Sensor Technology
- Flammable and toxic gases
- Risks related to oxygen
- Current regulations and recommendations
- Use of portable gas-detectors and practical exercises.
- Daily maintenance*
- Review of test equipment: Bumptest, E-cal and X-dock
- Accessories and use of this
- Instruments that will be covered: X-am 2000/2500,
X-am 5000/5600 and X-am 7000.
|Course provider||Week||Enrolment deadline||Start date||End date||Location||Available seats||Price|
|Dräger Safety Norge AS||33||2017-08-07||2017-08-15 09:00||2017-08-16 16:00||Oslo||4||NOK 8450,-|
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.