The course looks at the purpose of the ISM code which is to maintain safety in international shipping, reduce pollution from vessels, protect the exterior environment and prevent injury or loss of human life.
The course covers the following subjects:
- What is the ISM code?
- Who does the ISM code apply to?
- Applicable conventions and regulations
- The ISM code documented
- The ISM code in the management system
- The purpose of the ISM code
- Deviation management
- The ISM code structure
- The Master’s responsibility
- The Company’s responsibility
- Governing documentation
- Reporting and assessment of deviations
- Maintenance and certification
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.