COURSE IS APPROVED FOR AND UNDER THE GUIDELINES FOR SAFETY AND EMERGENCY TRAINING
The course is in accordance to Norwegian Oil and Gas's requirements, and has to be repeated every second year.
After completing the course the participants shall be able to participate in emergency management team, as well as have an understanding of emergency response, including:
• Be able to use the working method of proactive management, as a member of the emergency management team
• Have a general knowledge of emergency work in the offshore business
• Be familiar with emergency services, government and support for offshore accidents • Possess the basic skills of leadership, communication and interaction in an emergency situation
A review of theory and simulation / practical tasks and exercises in:
• Organisation of emergency management
• Effective management of an emergency situation
• Cooperation - roles and responsibilities
• Mental reactions and stress management
• Conduct during Emergency situations - practical training
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.