Dette kurset er kun tilgjengelig på engelsk.
This course aims to provide learners with an awareness of mercury and provide best practice for working with mercury in oil and gas producing facilities.
- Define mercury, identify the forms that it can take and where it can be found
- Identify recommended mercury exposure limits
- Describe the hazards associated with mercury
- Describe the effects of mercury contamination
- Give examples of control measures that can be used to limit workplace exposure
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.